HS/GED Degree OR Minimum of 5 year(s) of experience in the development, collection and tracking of data.
- Experience required with Windows, Fax, Copying Machine, Multiple Phone Lines, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access
- Scanning machine, Adobe Acrobat, indexing and organizational skills.
Position serves as the Oil Team Data Administrative Assistant. Position develops, maintains and tracks records associated with the implementation of the Oil Program. Position prepares and tracks correspondence associated with spill notifications, OPA removals, inspections, enforcement actions, plan reviews and emergency response action. Position conducts a wide variety of administrative tasks associated with data gathering and program coordination. This position requires strong analytical/organizational skills, knowledge of database/spreadsheets/data storage and attention to detail to provide great accuracy and precision. This position will be required to transfer large volumes of documents including photographs, reports and GIS data to electronic media. Position interacts with other Regional program staff to help build a successful program. This position will also be required to conduct a variety of Branch administrative functions as necessary.
- Create, collect, organize, maintain, track data/records to maintain an accurate record. 70%
- Develop and implement data management system capable of maintaining an accurate record. 20%
- Misc. Branch administrative tasks. 10%
- Data management systems that are unique to the EPA.