BA/BS Degree in Data Management, Must be proficient in the use of computer software such as Microsoft XCEL, Lotus Approach, etc. OR Minimum of 10 year(s) of experience in Data Management Experience
- Computer proficiency and comfortable with the use of database technology
- Experience required with Windows, Fax, Copying Machine, Multiple Phone Lines, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access
The selectee will serve as the Data Coordinator for the Brownfields program in Region 3
- • Work with EPA Headquarters and Project Officers to insure input and evaluate the accuracy of data in the ACRES data base of all properties associated with a R3 Brownfield Grant – Assessment, Cleanup. Revolving Loan Fund, Area Wide Planning, Job Training, State 128(a). This includes tasks such as:
* Track timeliness of data input and notify POs of imminent and past deadlines
* Provide data for Branch Chief and Team Leader to establish each year’s GPRA
* Track GPRA accomplishments and provide frequent information to POs to help them meet but not exceed target goals
* Clean up the ACRES data base on regular basis and respond to all HQ requests for special areas of data cleanup/information
* Disseminate all new ACRES information to POs.
* Act as liaison between ACRES contractor (SRA) and POs for all questions/help/problem solving
* Participate in data coordinator quarterly calls with HQ about ACRES tracking, special projects, etc.
* Generate monthly and year end reports for Branch from ACRES, DATA QUALITY METRICS, and PAT
- Maintain, update and refine the Brownfields mailing list. 15%
- Design and Generate necessary report to report the following information:
* Active BF grants by type, #, location, grantee, PO, $ awarded, project period, extensions, closings and total current $ awarded in the R3 BF program
* Track All R3 BF Grants from program inception. Same criteria as above. Track total $ awarded from program inception to current.