AA Degree in in related discipline OR Minimum of 4 year(s) of experience in Program assistance and data tracking experience in wastewater construction permitting program at a state environmental agency
- experience with web-based database applications and electronic records; ability to input and develop reports using databases; fluent and tactful communication both written and oral in English to communicate to permittees; consulting engineers, stakeholders and the public; demonstrated initiative, customer service and team orientation; ability to input and develop reports using databases; attention to detail
- Experience required with Windows, Fax, Copying Machine, Multiple Phone Lines, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access
- PowerPoint; web-based databases input, tracking, and reports; scanner: laser printer; Adobe Acrobat
Provides information tracking, database data and reports management, and records management and coordination to support the wastewater engineering section responsible for providing engineering and technical review, approval and construction permitting for the Clean Water State Revolving Fund (CWSRF) program.
- Collect, review, organize, maintain, track, and analyze data; generate reports; update files and records in the state wastewater construction permits database including electronic records management and state central office wastewater and CWSRF records; and process records to customers 40%
- Track centralized wastewater e-mail inbox and process incoming work requests 20%
- Assist project coordinator and supervisor with all wastewater projects assigned to engineering staff. 20%
- Coordinate with other local, state and federal agencies on information requests and data collection to assist the CWSRF program. 10%
- CWSRF wastewater project IUP application tracing and updating for state coordinator's review and scoring 5%
- Miscellaneous section tasks to support the wastewater permitting for the CWSRF program 5%
- We may provide optional training through existing Department staff or through Iowa Department of Administrative Services.