BA/BS Degree OR Minimum of 10 year(s) of experience in program management, finance and budget.
- Valid and current Vermont driver's license
- Experience required with Windows, Fax, Copying Machine, MS Word, MS Excel
The individual will assist with various professional-capacity duties associated with program management of Farm Bill programs. This position will service the State office and all Vermont field offices, with the work located in the Vermont State Office.
- Updates office program manuals as required, prepares reports, maintains records. 50%
- Assists with administering and developing ranking for Farm Bill programs. 10%
- Assists producers in applying for Farm Bill programs. 10%
- Assists with the development of grants or other contracts, assisting with the preparation, follow-up, and reporting. 10%
- Assists with analysis of financial data as it relates to program implementation. 20%
- Subject to mandatory USDA Computer Security and Privacy training as mandated by law.
- If needed in order to carry-out a project, training in use of specific software applications will be provided.
Training will be provided for NRCS reporting software as needed.