HS/GED Degree OR Minimum of 3 year(s) of experience in Administrative capacity providing support to staff utilizing a personal computer and word processing programs to prepare correspondence, filing, making travel arrangements.
- Experience required with Windows, Typewriter, Copying Machine, MS Word, MS Excel
Provide administrative support to the TOPE Branch and WWPD. Support includes preparation of correspondence, data entry, pesticide label and imports document review. travel arrangements, copying, filing, answering the phones and directing calls, and providing back-up to WWPD Office Managers.
- Prepare correspondence for signature 30%
- General clerical duties 10%
- Prepare travel authorizations and vouchers 20%
- Data entry/management 10%
- Provide case officer support in review of pesticide labeling and imports documentation 30%
- Agency databases/systems other than word processing.