BA/BS Degree in Microbiology OR Minimum of 5 year(s) of experience in clinical microbiology or related laboratory experience Previously completed training in reviewing microbiological data for antimicrobial pesticides
- Experience required with Windows, Fax, Copying Machine, MS Word, MS Excel
Conduct efficacy review of data generated from the Antimicrobial Testing Program. Assist with development of test parameters for the testing program, trend analyses of failed products and complete Enforcement Case Reviews for actions that are referred to the Office of Enforcement and Compliance Assurance.
- Assembles, analyzes, and interprets efficacy data relative to the performance of public health related antimicrobial pesticides, prepares data evaluation reports for studies on products that fail to demonstrate effectiveness when tested according to their prescribed label claims and recommends the need for enforcement action or regulatory action 50%
- Participates in preparing test parameters for the Biological and Economic Analysis Division's Microbiology laboratory. 20%
- Prepares Enforcement Case Reviews for those product failures being referred to the Office of Enforcement and Compliance Assurance. 20%
- Tracks and monitors trends associated with failed products 10%