Return to Washington, DC listTo Apply
Return to Washington, DC list
AA Degree in General / Program Management / Accounting OR Minimum of 5 year(s) of experience in Office management, program management, accounting, or IT related general functions
- Minimum of 5 years working with the federal government, preferable in areas involving word processing, spread sheets, preparing travel documents and an awesome ability to work with people. Communications is important, as the enrollee must interact with technical and administrative staff.
- Experience required with Windows, Fax, Copying Machine, Multiple Phone Lines, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access
- PowerPoint, Outlook/oOffice 365/data bases/Govtrip/Concur/Compass Data Warehouse, will be trained internally for these, scanner
The functions of this position are to administratively assist the National Program Chemical Division, accomplish their multi-media regulatory and non-regulatory programs. This assignment is accomplished by supporting the Division's, Fund Certifying Officer/Administrative Officer with the management and coordination of the day to day program and procedural office functions.
- Prepares spreadsheets and reports, including government forms electronically and manually. Writes short program summaries for internal review as follow-up to purchases, travel, facilities and personnel inquiries. 25%
- Assist with Finance Central Tracking, the Financial Data Warehouse, and other agency data management tools. Provides summaries concerning percentage and progress of funds used for administrative, programmatic and Working Capital Funds. 25%
- Provides administrative support for meetings and other venues where the division is involved. Arrange travel logistics and prepare TA's & vouchers. In support of the mission, performs other routine tasks as needed. Assist with maintaining the division files manually and electronically. 20%
- Assist with making appointments and other routine tasks for the division. This includes providing support for daily, weekly, and quarterly activities when needed. 15%
- Delivers documents to other offices within EPA and locally. Assist with mailings coordinate/set-up mailing lists. 10%
- Receive inquiries concerning the NPCD program activities and seeks the appropriate staff for response. 5%
- Compass Data Warehouse/EPA travel training/EBusiness Review/Outlook Office 365 and some additional training as needed