BA/BS Degree in General Sciences OR Minimum of 5 year(s) of experience in working with databases
- Experience required with Windows, Fax, Copying Machine, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access
- Scanner, Local Databases
Assess quality assurance and provide data entry for chemical and biological monitoring data submitted by over 300 drinking water systems. Evaluate and enter compliance data. Ensure data is entered properly. Present reports to staff on delinquent water systems. Occasional phone calls and correspondence with drinking water systems and laboratories regarding quality assurance and missing data. Recommend improvements to data entry process to improve efficiency.
- Database management and quality assurance. 60%
- Manage electronic and paper filing system. 10%
- Correspondences to public water systems and laboratories. 10%
- Assess and recommend efficiencies to improve processes. 10%
- Special projects. 10%
- Required computer security training.
- Training provided by EPA as needed