Is your agency ready to tap into the experienced workers pool? The process for becoming a partnering agency is simple. See our five steps below, and if you have any questions be sure to contact us.
Five Simple Steps:
1. Contact NOWCC representative
NOWCC will schedule a meeting with your agency to determine if an experienced worker program is the right fit for your organization. We will also provide a detailed overview of how the Program works and go over the steps to get it started.
2. Contact your Grants & Agreements or the Legislative division to determine if the Agency has an existing authority that can be used to establish an experienced worker program. If there is no authority that can be used for that purpose, NOWCC staff will guide you on alternative options to start the Program.
3. Schedule a planning meeting with NOWCC.
Programs are customized for each Agency. NOWCC staff will meet with you to determine your needs and help you design a program that fits your Agency’s requirements and staffing needs.
4. Negotiate and execute an agreement with NOWCC.
5. Start enjoying the benefits of your own Experienced Worker Program
To see how other agencies are using experienced worker programs, click here.