Search Open Positions
NOWCC is proud to connect professionals, age 55+, with part-time and full-time opportunities throughout the country. These are non-federal, grant-administered positions and are not meant to compete with private sector wages. Duties range from clerical and administrative to technical and scientific. Search below to see how you can utilize your expertise!
How to Apply
1. Click the state listed below or shaded in blue to see open positions. If you don’t see any positions in your state, check back or contact NOWCC to see if we operate an experienced worker program in your state.
2. Review job openings. Be sure to view the job description, duties and requirements. Be open-minded about how you can apply your experience to these positions. Don’t have a degree? Not an Engineer? That’s ok! Requirements for positions vary, but it’s your years of experience that is the most applicable!
3. Click the To Apply button. This will take your to our Career Center page where you can begin the electronic application process. Upload your resume and complete an application. You can apply to multiple positions at once.
Don’t see the specific position you are looking to apply? Click here and submit your application to our general apply.
4. NOWCC reviews applicant materials to determine who meets the job qualifications and forwards your materials to our agency contact. NOWCC will contact you if you have been selected for an interview. Most interviews are face-to-face and take place at the agency where the job is located. In some unique situations, a phone interview is scheduled.
5. Agency makes a selection. The federal agency notifies NOWCC who they have selected for the position. NOWCC checks professional references before making an official offer.
NOWCC then handles the enrollment and works closely with the enrollee to get them started! Please note that some agencies we work with require a background investigation which could take four to six weeks to complete.
If you have not been selected for a position, we encourage you to continue to check our website for additional vacancies.