HS/GED Degree OR Minimum of 10 year(s) of experience in
- The enrollee should have experience with forest or regional level administration of lands special uses program. Have working knowledge of how to manage complex special uses permit billing cases as well as managing data in SUDS. The enrollee will work closely with the national special uses program manager.
- Special Uses Database System (SUDS)
The employee will assist national program staff in improving the current system for special use authorization billing. The primary focus will be on finding ways to streamline and standardize billing procedures so that they may be centralized.
- Identify aspects of Special Uses program billing procedures that require streamlining or standardization, for a variety of special uses and assisting with entering and updating data. 40%
- Provide support and assistance to a national team with implementing and testing a centralized special uses billing system 40%
- Provides technical advice on the appropriate authorities and fees for issuance of special use authorizations in accordance with policy, law, regulations, and local conditions. 20%
- Special Uses Database System user training
- Overnight travel: Overnight travel could occur on a case by case basis