BA/BS Degree OR Minimum of 5 year(s) of experience in Minimum 5 years acceptable work experience/training in communication, business, education, journalism or related discipline would be acceptable as a substitute for the educational requirement.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal, ability to think analytically and work independently as well as a member of the team.
1.To assist the EPA staff in the Financial Management and Planning Branch (FMPB) with Planning, Budget, Finance and management integrity activities.
2. To Assist the EPA staff with meetings with regional representatives, other regions, states or federal officials, or other designated stakeholder.
3. To provide outreach to Agency Staff external groups.
4. To manage document submissions and develop and/or implement document tracking’s
5. Other duties as assigned.
- To manage document submissions and develop and/or implement document tracking systems.
To support the office in its management of data which would include tracking document submissions, contacting various stakeholders to verify reports, conduct data quality assurance and conduct data entry.
To participate in development of data systems to assist in tracking budget/finance/internal control accomplishments.
- To assist the EPA staff with planning, budget, finance and internal control issues.
To respond to inquiries from EPA offices outside Region 8, state or federal officials, and the public.
To track regional budget execution, finance status and internal control progress.
To draft reports on work progress or special issues.
- To provide outreach to Agency staff and external groups.
To develop and distribute notices to Agency staff and external groups.
To construct charts, tables, graphs and PowerPoint presentations.
To present the Agency’s message clearly to the public at career or health fairs, or similar events.
- To assist EPA staff with meetings with regional representatives, other regions, state or federal officials, or other designated stakeholders.
To assist in the coordination of conferences, meetings and compliance assistance briefings.
To assist with logistics such as room arrangements, hotel reservations, and preparing conference attendee lists and mailings.
- Other duties as assigned.
Provides technical/administrative assistance to RFMB as assigned. 10%
- Systems and Software training available.