BA/BS Degree in Human Resources/Human Capital Managment'/ Business Administration. OR Minimum of 8 year(s) of experience in Human Resources or professional setting. Previously completed training in Human Resources or Business Administration.
- Experience required with MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Publisher, Fax, Copying Machine, Multiple Phone Lines, Scanner
This individual will provide executive support to the Environmental Assistance Division (EAD) in the Office of Pollution Prevention and Toxics (OPPT)
- Manage EAD schedules (Director, Deputy Director, Branch Chiefs, and Standards
Executive). Organize meetings to review and adjust meetings. Oversee necessary equipment and ensure readiness for important meetings. Create and provide briefing materials and necessary Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations and other Microsoft documents. Arrange travel and accommodations for meetings, conferences, transportation (airline and ground), and hotels, for the Director, Deputy Director, and Branch Chiefs. Prepare travel authorizations and vouchers in automated system.
- Manage conference room calendars assisting staff in reserving rooms via email and in person. Oversee guest sign-in and responds to inquiries.
- Professionally handle a wide variety of situations and requests requiring a high degree of tact, and sensitivity. Ability to properly handle information/documentation containing sensitive and/or confidential data (transporting and/or copying materials related to human resources matters). 15%
- Receive, sorts and distributes incoming mail for the office. Receives telephone calls, refer callers, and visitors to the appropriate party, and provide information directly to maximum extend possible. 10%
- Independently determine office supply needs based on inventory of supplies and staff requests. Consolidate run a cost comparison, and then prepare supply requests for the division for approval; Acts as Lead for EAD in the distribution and storage of supplies. Conduct inventory periodically.
- Create spreadsheets, PowerPoint Excel and Word documents. Assist in preparing, assembling, copying and distributing documents along with the President's briefing books. 5%