The enrollee will provide a full range of technical and administrative support to the Division Director, Associate Division Director and the Preparedness and Response Operations (PROD) staff.
- Independently maintains control of professional output of the Division including preparation, transmitting and maintenance of computerized record systems. Track and research issues surrounding computerized systems, e.g. Concur, PeoplePlus, FOIA Express and Correspondence Management System. 15%
- Provides technical and administrative support to the Local Government Reimbursement Program Receives new applications: responds to applicant via postcard, creates EPA file, enters information into document system (SharePoint); scans additional documents as necessary to upload into the system. Processes all applications for final review and signature (both reimbursable and denials); contacts applicants for direct deposit information; processes all final paper work for financial system and Division Director or LGR Project Lead signature; disburses documents to the finance office and monitors for completion. 20%
- Plans, prepares and/or supports with the maintenance of the Division and Associate Director's travel itinerary (both domestic and international). Arranges traveling schedules with hotel and vehicle reservations, as needed and preparation of travel authorizations and vouchers. Similarly supports the preparation of travel authorizations and vouchers for other Division Managers and staff. 20%
- Supports management of the Division and Associate Director's calendar and appointments. 10%
- Prepares correspondence, reviews sign-off packages, and administrative complaints according to EPA administrative standards and requisite changes throughout the review process. Establishes electronic system to notify staff of various administrative actions, e.g. PARS, Annual Ethics Training, Annual IT Security Training, SOP/Policy changes, and other action items. 10%
- Plans, prepares and/or supports the Division with the entry and tracking of purchase request orders, using established electronic system(s) and procedures. Similarly, supports the entry and coordination of meetings/events scheduling in the Emergency Operations Center (EOC) as well as the maintenance of a official emergency response identification clothing inventory. 15%
- Serves as records management coordinator for the Division, to ensure proper implementation of procedures, policies and standards. Responsible for day-to-day maintenance, retrieval, transfer and disposal of records in accordance with office and agency guidelines. Develops and maintains filing system according to office and agency guidelines. 5%
- Independently prepares and reviews various administrative support documents and background materials for completeness and maintains automated tracking database to ensure timely processing and provides Division and Associate Director with regular status reports. 3%
- Provides technical and administrative support to the Executive Office Manager for the Office of Emergency Management, as needed. 2%
Minimum of 15 year(s) of experience in Executive Administration Support OR AA Degree in Business Administration, English, Communications or related fields.
- Experience required with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Fax, Copying Machine, Multiple Phone Lines, Scanner
- Enrollee will be required to attend EPA's Records and Travel (Concur) management training and various computer hardware and software training to keep up-to-date with the changing technology and Agency standard procedures.
- Training will be restricted to EPA provided classes/courses unless OEM Management acknowledges a need for outside training.